Compilation of statistical information from the data available within the information systems
1. Compilation of statistical information from the data available within the information systems is a paid service, and its tariffs are set by the Regulations No. 1200 adopted on the 28 December 2010 by the Cabinet of Ministers „Regulations on the Paid Services Pricelist of the Information Centre of the Ministry of the Interior”.
2. Service applies to the compilation and issue of the statistical information, which is not included in the periodically published reviews or reports of the Information Centre, and which is not publicly available on the Information Centre web-page under section „Statistics”.
3. Compilation of the Statistical Information can be ordered by submitting the request to the Information Centre, containing following information:
4. Requests may be submitted:
5. Prior to the compilation of the information, applicants will be informed about the costs of the services requested.
6. Compiled statistical information may be obtained after the full payment for the provided services has been made, and the applicant can confirm it with the according document.
7. Payment for the provided services can be made:
Submission of documents and receipt of information can be done at the following times: