Administrative violation process support system is Punishment Register Subsystem.
- Administrative Liability Law;
- Punishment Register Law;
- Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia of 22.08.2006 No. 687 “Procedures and Scope for Submission of Information to the Punishment Register and Issuance of Information Included in the Punishment Register”.
Functions, tasks, goals
To ensure both the accumulation of information to be registered in the Punishment Register and the possibilities of electronic record keeping in administrative violation cases.
The documents related to administrative violation cases shall be prepared, downloaded and stored in the administrative violation process support system.
Who provides the information for inclusion in the information system?
Officials entitled to conduct administrative violation proceedings.
How provides the information for inclusion in the information system?
In online data transfer mode.
Systems from which information is received
- Population Register
- Traffic Police Register
- State Register of Vehicles and their Drivers
- Commercial Register
Systems where information is provided
- State Register of Vehicles and their Drivers;
- Commercial Register.
How can I receive information from the information system?
- in online data transfer mode.
Who can receive information from the information system?
- state and local government institutions which have the right to receive such information;
- private persons - in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
How is training in working with the information system organized?
In the form of video training, training materials are available on the Information Centre website