The information system contains information on:
all procedural decisions taken in criminal proceedings, except decisions which have been taken in connection with special procedural protection and special investigative activities;
- the established criminal offenses;
- the person directing the proceedings;
- the persons entitled to a defense;
- the legal persons in whose interests a criminal offense has been committed by a natural person;
- the natural persons who have been the victims of a criminal offense and persons whose death has occurred as a result of a criminal offense;
- the legal persons who have been victims of criminal offenses;
- the representatives of the injured party;
Who provides the information for inclusion in the information system?
- investigating authorities;
- prosecution authorities.
How is information provided for inclusion in the information system?
- in online data transfer mode.
How can receive information from the information system?
- system users in online data transmission mode;
- persons who do not have access to the system - in writing, in response to a request or submission.
Who can receive information from the information system and to what extent?
system users without the permission of the person directing the proceedings and persons who do not have access to the system have access to the following information regarding criminal proceedings:
1. The number of the criminal proceedings:
- the date of commencement of the criminal proceedings;
- the status of the criminal proceedings;
- the institution in which the criminal proceedings are pending;
- the legal qualification of the criminal offense;
- the description of the criminal offense;
- the time and place of the commission of the criminal offense;
- the type of commission of the criminal offense;
- the tools or objects used;
- the method used in concealing the criminal offence;
- the threat object of the criminal offence.
2. The statistical and informative reports created by the system, which do not contain personal data, are available without restrictions.
3. Other information can only be obtained with the permission of the person directing the proceedings.
How is training in working with the information system organized?
- instructions for use of the information system are available to users;
- if the user needs training to work with the information system, he / she must contact the staff of the Training Department or the Criminal Records Department.
- Criminal Procedure Law;
- Cabinet Regulations of 14.09.2010 No. 850 “Regulations of the Criminal Procedure Information System”.