Functions, tasks and objectives
The information system has been developed in order to keep together information regarding foster families and specialised foster families and children placed in out-of-family care therein.
- Orphan's Court Law;
- Cabinet Regulation No. 563 of 4 September 2018, Regulations regarding the information system for foster families.
Information on foster families and specialised foster families and children placed in out-of-family care.
Who provides information for inclusion in the information system?
- Orphan's courts and out-of-family care support centres;
- Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs.
How is the information provided for inclusion in the information system?
Using input in online data transmission mode.
Systems from which information is received
- Register of natural persons;
- Information system for the support of minors.
How do I receive messages from the information system?
- By means of an information system in online data transmission mode;
- In writing, as a reply to a request or submission.
Who can receive messages from the information system?
- State and local government institutions, which have the right to receive such information;
- Private individuals in accordance with the procedures laid down in laws and regulations.
How is the information system training organised?
If the user needs training to work with the information system, contact the User support Unit of the information Centre of the Ministry of the Interior (Service desk, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 67219111).