Functions, tasks, goals
To ensure that state and local government institutions receive the information on persons who have committed administrative violations, administrative penalties applied to them and their enforcement, road traffic accidents and persons who have suffered in them.
Sodu reģistra likums (pieņemts 10.10.2013., stājies spēkā 01.01.2014.)
Ceļu satiksmes likums (pieņemts 01.10.1997., stājies spēkā no 04.11.1997.)
On administrative violations by natural and legal persons in road traffic, the applied administrative penalties and their enforcement, on road traffic accidents and persons who have suffered in them.
Who provides the information for inclusion in the information system?
- Valsts policija.
How is information provided for inclusion in the information system?
- in online data transfer mode.
Systems from which information is received
- Iedzīvotāju reģistrs;
- Transportlīdzekļu un to vadītāju valsts reģistrs;
How can I receive information from the information system?
by using the information system in the online data transmission mode;
- in writing, in response to a request or submission.
Who can receive information from the information system?
- izmeklēšanas iestādes;
- prokuratūras iestādes;
- private persons - information regarding themselves, as well as in the cases and to the extent specified in regulatory enactments - other information included in the register;
- subjects of operational activities;
- other state and local government institutions - to the extent specified in the regulatory enactments regulating the activities of the relevant institution and for the purposes provided for therein.
How is training in working with the information system organized?
If the user needs training in working with the information system, contact the department staff. Training is mandatory when granting a user data entry / correction rights.